Omg something came out of my pregnant cat last night and it was definately not a kitten... what was it?

mkay so i was laying with her but shes too fat so i didnt have enough room so i picked her up and moved her and i put her on the floor and she meowd once so i turned on the light and watched her. all the sudden her stomach was making those weird movements that they make when a cat is having kittens so i was like... show more mkay so i was laying with her but shes too fat so i didnt have enough room so i picked her up and moved her and i put her on the floor and she meowd once so i turned on the light and watched her. all the sudden her stomach was making those weird movements that they make when a cat is having kittens so i was like omg shes having them! but when she got up some WEIRD like organ type thing came out. it was clear in some parts and filled with blood kindof idk i didnt really look... but then she flippin ate it!!! and it was all bloody .. but shes still pregnant! well thats what i think i mean shes still wicked fat ... what was that thing that came out of her, should i be worried??
6 answers 6