Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Where is my Vagina??

I know where i can find it..its the 2nd hole(between my pee hole and my anus...but my problem is i dont see the hole, ive used a mirror but i still cant find it....ive tried putting a tampon in where i thought it might be but it wont go in..I dont know what to do??Can anyone help me!!

According to my answers so far you act like im 10 or something I am at the age where most teens have had sex..okay..I have just never worn a tampon before and i would appreciate it if you were a bit more conciderate to the matter....and those of you who answered so immaturely well..i have nothing to say to you...

Oh and i know for a fact i am not the only one with a question like this..okay..UGH..i was just hoping i could get some good answers that could help me with my problem.....

oh and one more thing i know that not all women have automatically known exactly where there vagina was so excuse me!

Favorite Answer

I had the exact same problem. Except, I could see the hole but it just seemed TINY and there was no way I could get a tampon in and it hurt so badly. Then I didn't look for about a year or so, didn't even try putting a tampon in again for over a year just because it hurt SO badly, and then one day I just tried and it went in absolutely fine??? And yes I am still a virgin.

Your problem may be that you are really nervous, therefore your muscles are tightening up and the hole closes. Or try spreading your legs more? Also, I know this is a little awkward and gross but just try putting your finger up there in the shower rather than something foreign like a tampon.

You can message me if you have more questions, I know how embarrassing this can be to talk to a mom about! Good luck.

that ball way up in the vagina is ur cervix. If ur touching this, you no longer have a cherry! The hymen is often referred to as the cherry. Once you have sex of an object goes into the vagina, the hymen is tore away

• ?

Vagina Hole

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where is my Vagina??

Source(s): vagina: https://biturl.im/HBge7

I don't think your problem is that you can't find your vagina. (Although that does sound funny.) A lot of times girls have trouble using a tampon for the first time, even if they know right where it goes. Vaginas are tight, especially when nothing's been in there before, and it can be tough getting them in for the first time. A friend of mine had to go to a gynecologist to get one in the first time, and the gynecologist loosened her up by shoving her pinky finger in her vagina. You might try that. Or you could search for "tampon, go, in" and other things like that to see other questions people have asked about this, and the answers they got.

lol here is a picture with labels of everypart http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina

go there you can see a real picture there where they show you the whole of the vagina

You probably don't see it because of your hymen. The hymen is a thin membrane of connective tissue which is situated at the opening of the vagina. The hymen covers the opening of the vagina from birth until it is ruptured during activity. The hymen may rupture during sexual or non-sexual activity. Vaginal penetration may rupture the hymen. A pelvic examination, injury, or certain types of exercises, such as horseback riding or gymnastics may also rupture the hymen. Sexual intercourse does not always rupture the hymen.[5] Therefore, the presence or absence of a hymen does not necessarily indicate virginity or prior sexual activity.

i can tell we haven't had sex

go on the internet and google vagina and research on it and you'll know what your vagina is.

go on the internet and find a pic of where the vagina is

Nice.