Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: Reach out and touch someone, the phone or the net?

• jo
    Best Answer

on here.. having skype is great to be able to speak on here and see them at same time ..only hassle is when its bad service and your voice sounds like your going thru a tunnel or your heads in a fish bowl lol

• There are times that the phone has been great. I hear the voice that goes with the person and it's so much more personal.

The internet has it's advantages. Sometimes, it's the only option I have and I won't turn down a chance to reach out and touch someone. Would you? : )

• Gone

The Phone

well, its an age thing here, possibly. I obviously have no issue with the net (or else I wouldn't be writing this), but to me human contact means I see and/or hear the person. Comparatively, the net has been around for a small portion of my life.

Net, hate the phone.Kids always want to bug me when Im on the phone

For my long conversations ( 1 hour or more) phone.

All others net.

• Louise

I have reached out and hope that what I said did touch a heart. My friends here are just not friends, they are my family. When my family hurts, I hurt. Several are hurting. My heart, is scarred and sometimes broken. But then someone comes along and says something that patches the hole. This song was one of them and I thank you for sharing it. hugs

the phone. its so much better to hear someones voice on the other end of the phone... now if you want to pour out your heart then maybe the net? cause they cant interrupt or make you too nervous.

Both are wonderful.....I like the phone better for personal conversation....but the net ain't bad!!!

The phone mostly but i also use the net alot..