13 Powerful Bloodlines in the World?

I'm researching the most powerful families in the world and can't really find anything online. I know about the Rothchilds and of course The Bush's. Any help would be appreciated.

I mean the 13 families that rule the world. For example, the rothchilds and etc. Has a lot to do with the illuminati, masons, skull in bones and etc.

Favorite Answer

The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines:

The Astor Bloodline.

The Bundy Bloodline.

The Collins Bloodline.

The DuPont Bloodline.

The Freeman Bloodline.

The Kennedy Bloodline.

The Li Bloodline.

The Onassis Bloodline.

The Rockefeller Bloodline.

The Rothschild Bloodline.

The Russell Bloodline.

The Van Duyn Bloodline.

The Merovingian Bloodline.

The Disney Bloodline.

The Reynolds bloodline.

13 Bloodlines

13 Families That Rule The World

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

13 Powerful Bloodlines in the World?

Source(s): 13 powerful bloodlines world: https://shortly.im/F1H4e

According to David Icke and the New World Order conspiracy theorists, these families include

---the Rothschilds

---the Rockerfellers

---the British Royal family

---the Morgans

---the Warburgs

---the DuPonts

---the Bushes

Wait a minute--Bill Gates is believeable, but George Bush and Prince Charles? No wonder the New World Order is slipping into disorder.

Source(s): Wikipedia

Hmm... not sure I understand the question fully. Do you mean families that currently survive? Or historically? Because I can think of quite a few historically, the Capets or the Bourbons in France for example. If you are thinking about who are still alive, I think it would depend on what you mean as powerful? Do you mean by money? Political power? etc. And how many generations would make it a powerful bloodline. For example, Donald Trump has a lot of power, but he is only 1 generation as I dont think his father was as successful.

Edited to add (based on further information given by Asker):

It looks like you are looking at theoretical information. The Illuminati are legend not fact. The masons, in the sense that you are using, no longer exist. So my answer is that there aren't 13 bloodlines which rule the world unless you are asking in a fictional sense.

It is Satan’s earthly organization, his earthly seed. Prominent therein is Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion. She is described as being “drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.” Yes, “in her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth.” Rev 17:5,6 By the fourth century C.E., that old serpent, Satan the Devil, had brought forth his masterpiece of deception, the apostate religion of Christendom—a Babylonish system hidden under a “Christian” veneer. It is the principal part of the seed of the Serpent and has developed into a multitude of conflicting sects. Like unfaithful Judah of old, Christendom carries a heavy bloodguilt, having been deeply involved on both sides in World Wars I and II. Some political rulers in Christendom even used these wars as a pretext for slaughtering anointed servants of God. Reporting on Hitler’s persecution of Jehovah’s Witnesses, a review of Friedrich Zipfel’s book Kirchenkampf in Deutschland (Fight of the Churches in Germany) stated: “One third of them [the Witnesses] were killed, either by execution, other violent acts, hunger, sickness or slave labor. The severity of this subjection was without precedent and was the result of uncompromising faith that could not be harmonized with National Socialistic ideology.” Truly, it can be said of Christendom, including its priesthood: “In your skirts there have been found the blood marks of the souls of the innocent poor ones.”—Jeremiah 2:34. As we shall see, when the first four trumpets are blown, plagues are inflicted on “a third” of the earth, of the sea, of the rivers and fountains of waters, and of the earth’s sources of light. (Revelation 8:7-12) A third is a considerable part of something but not the whole. (Compare Isaiah 19:24; Ezekiel 5:2; Zechariah 13:8, 9.) So which “third” would be most deserving of these plagues? The vast majority of mankind has been blinded and corrupted by Satan and his seed. (Genesis 3:15; 2 Corinthians 4:4) The situation is as described by David: “They have all turned aside, they are all alike corrupt; there is no one doing good, not even one.” (Psalm 14:3) Yes, the whole of mankind is in danger of receiving an adverse judgment. But one section thereof is particularly guilty. One part—“a third”—should have known better! What is that “third”? It is Christendom! In the 1920’s, her realm embraced about one third of mankind. Her religion is the fruit of the great apostasy from true Christianity—the apostasy that Jesus and his disciples foretold. (Matthew 13:24-30; Acts 20:29, 30; 2 Thessalonians 2:3; 2 Peter 2:1-3) The clergy of Christendom claim to be in God’s temple and have represented themselves as teachers of Christianity. But their doctrines are far removed from Bible truth, and they continually bring God’s name into disrepute. Aptly represented by the symbolic third, Christendom receives potent, plaguing messages from Jehovah. That third of mankind merits no divine favor whatsoever!

• karen

The Bush's- You have got to be kidding.

The Bush's!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Try Kennedy's for politics, but look outside the U.S. mostly.

Don't mistake my comment to have any bearing on my like or dislike of them, it's just that the Bush's are relatively new on the scene.

EDIT- Rachelle has the best answer, very good info!

(See no Bush's, Kennedy's yes)

If you Google their names, your name will be on a list and you'll have agents following you. Believe me, I know.