Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~文章中翻英~請英文高手幫忙(20點)!

高爾這一部紀錄片,以幽默的談吐,加上動畫,把難以理解的 科學理論做深入淺出的詮釋, 讓人們認識到地球暖化及臭氧層破洞的問題,正視地球面臨的嚴苛危機!

高爾以最坦率直接的方法解釋全球暖化的嚴重性。他時而引用令人驚訝的事實數據,時而預測未來將發生的嚴重後果。

中間也穿插高爾個人的心路歷程:從他在大學時在課堂上看到大規模環保危機產生的可能性;到他身為年輕參議員,意氣風發之時卻差點痛失愛子,因而改變了他對人生的觀短;一直到美國總統選舉時所受到的挫敗。

但是他卻一點也沒有灰心喪志,反而重新投入他這一生最重要的使命,說服世人在還來得及時做出改變,拯救我們唯一的地球。

透過這部電影,我才真正意識到,全球暖化的問題有多麼嚴重;也是透過這部電影,我認知到,從臭氧層破洞獲得改善的例子來看,只要人們有心,這麼大的問題也可以有所改善,我們還有機會。我很推薦這部電影,使我獲益良多。讓我們共同重視全球暖化的問題,從自身的行動做起。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

This high documentary film, with the humorous style of conversation , add the cartoon , do the smiple but profound annotation explanatory note of the scientific theory difficult to understand, let people realize the questions of the earth warm melting and ozone layer and broken hole , face the tight severe crisis that the earth faces!

Explain the global warm severity that melts with the most candid and direct method high. He sometimes quotes the astonishing fact data, the serious consequence that sometimes predict future and take place.

Weave in the high personal heart way course too in the middle: See the possibility that extensive environmental protection crisis produces from him in the classroom in the university; Get him take as young senator , but almost lose bitterly and love the son when being daring and energetic, therefore has changed him to having short view of life; Defeat that been receiving until U.S.A.'s presidential election all the time .

But he does not have disheartened will of losing at all , invests his most important mission of this all one's life again instead, persuade common people to still come in time to change, save our only earth.

Through this film, I really realize, how seriously the global warm problem that melts is; It is through this film too, I am getting cognitive , obtain the improved example to see from ozone layer and broken hole, so long as people have hearts, such a big problem can be improved to some extent, we have chances. I recommend this film very much, make me benefit a lot. Let us pay attention to the global warm question that melt together , start from one's own action.

• 情人

The Department of Gore documentary, humorous style of conversation, coupled with animation, and difficult to understand and easy to do a scientific theory of interpretation, so that people realize that global warming and the hole in the ozone problem, face up to the Earth facing the harsh crisis!

Gore in the most direct way to frankly explain the seriousness of global warming. He sometimes cited the fact that an astonishing data, and sometimes predict the future will be in serious consequences.

Gore also interludes between personal history of the Mind: From his university in the classroom to see large-scale environmental crisis, the likelihood that he as a young senator,High-spirited when almost lost the love-and thus changed his The concept of a short life; has been to the U.S. presidential election setback suffered by.

But he is also not disheartened-mourning, but to re-enter his life the most important mission, to convince the people of the world is also timely to make the change to save our only planet.

Through this film, I really realized that the problem of global warming how serious is through the film, to my understanding, from the hole in the ozone layer to improve the example, as long as people want, so the problem can also Has improved, we still have a chance. I recommend this film, I benefit from. Let us jointly to the problem of global warming, starting from their own actions.

The annotation which Gore this documentary film, by humorous style of

speaking, in addition the animation, which understands with difficulty

the scientific theory does explains the profound in simple language,

lets the people realize is warm and the ozone layer crack question to

the Earth, faces up to severe crisis which the Earth faces!

2008-04-26 16:39:42 補充:

Gore explains the global warm gravity by the frankest direct method.

He quotes the surprising fact data from time to time, from time to

time forecast future will occur serious result.

2008-04-26 16:39:52 補充:

Middle also alternates the Gore individual idea course: From him when

university saw in the classroom the large-scale environmental

protection crisis produces possibility;

2008-04-26 16:39:57 補充:

To his body is the young

senator, the high-spirited time actually almost pain loses the beloved

son, thus changed him to be short to life view; Continuously arrives

when the US presidential election receives frustrating.

2008-04-26 16:40:53 補充:

But he has not actually been discouraged becomes dispirited,

instead reinvests his this life most important mission, convinces the

common people when also with enough time makes the change, saves our

only Earth.

2008-04-26 16:41:15 補充:

Penetrates this movie, I only then truly realize, the global warm

question has how seriously; Also penetrates this movie, my cognition,

obtains the improvement from the ozone layer crack the example to

look,

2008-04-26 16:41:19 補充:

so long as the people have a mind, the such major problem also

may have the improvement, we also have the opportunity. I recommend

this movie very much, causes me to obtain benefits a great deal. Let

us take the global warm question together, starts from own motion.