11.(From eight to twelve) is my busiest time.
2.(How to do) it is the question.
3.My favorite pastime is (reading novels).
4.I (am waiting) to hear your opinion.
5.(Slow and steady) wins the race.
6.please stand up (from the chair).
7.(Take care of) yourself.
8.If it rains, he will go (by himself).
9.He always treats people (with kindness).
10.The man (wearing a black hat is) my brother
1. I mean (what I say).
2.Sunday is a holiday (when we do not go to school.)
3.I’m sorry to say (that I can’t come.)
4. He will come (as soon as he is ready)
5. It is assumed (that we all know the rules.)
6. He is so lazy (that he will not work for his bread.)
7. The pen is (where it was.)
8. Tell me the reason (why you did not come)
9. It was so hot (that we could not sleep.)
10 He types slower (than you write )
- SigmaLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. From eight to twelve是名詞片語, 才能當主詞
6. ~ 10 皆正確
2008-04-26 18:11:18 補充：
2008-04-26 18:11:49 補充：
The number 10 answer is CORRECT!Source(s): myself