Need name to japanese anime show?

i really want to find the name to this show but i can't find it anywhere and it's in strait japanese

if you could help that'd be great...

the url is:

http://br.truveo.com/Avatar-Book-3-Chapter-14-The-...

p.s. i'm no pervert

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Avatar: the last air bender or just "The Avatar" it shows on nick

• Login to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

*San* derived from sama , is the main usual honorific, and is a call of know frequently used between equals of any age *Chan* regularly, chan is used, yet isn't constrained to, toddlers, youthful little ones, grandparents and teen ladies. it could additionally be used in the direction of lovable animals, fanatics, close pals, any youthful woman, or perhaps between pals. that's utilized for men in some circumstances, yet regularly this use is rather condescending or intimate. utilising chan with an excellent's call is seen to be condescending and impolite. *Kun* is utilized by utilising persons of senior prestige in addressing or pertaining to those of junior prestige, or by utilising all and sundry while addressing or pertaining to male little ones or male childrens. it could additionally be utilized by utilising women while addressing a male that they are emotionally related to or have conventional for an prolonged quantity of time *Sama* is a markedly extra respectful version of san *Senpai* (actually which ability "former-born") is used to confer with or handle instructors, docs, politicians, attorneys, and different authority figures. that's used to coach know to somebody who has carried out a definite point of mastery in an paintings form or another potential, and is likewise utilized to novelists, poets, painters, and different artists.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.