Can you help me define Meatarian and Meagan for Wikipedia?

Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum. I am seeking your acquiescence and assistance with producing formal definitions for meat eaters (other than that of carnivore). I have floated Meatarian around as someone who mostly consumes their food sources from that of meat, but gets a consitstant amount of their caloric... show more Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum. I am seeking your acquiescence and assistance with producing formal definitions for meat eaters (other than that of carnivore).

I have floated Meatarian around as someone who mostly consumes their food sources from that of meat, but gets a consitstant amount of their caloric intake from plants and other sources (perhaps beer and moonshine?)

I have also suggested Meagan as an appropriate label for someone who holds far more strict values concerning the consumption of meat.

If I can go about getting appropriate formal definitions we can post it on wiki and get one of those cool labels like so many others have.

Please help me define Meatarian and Megan.
Update: **I suggest Meatarian Noun- 1. a person who does not eat or does not believe in eating just vegetables but includes items such as meat, fish, fowl, or, in some cases, any food derived from animals, as eggs or cheeses. Only sometimes will they subsist on vegetables, fruits, nuts, grain, etc. –adjective 2. of... show more **I suggest

Meatarian
Noun-
1. a person who does not eat or does not believe in eating just vegetables but includes items such as meat, fish, fowl, or, in some cases, any food derived from animals, as eggs or cheeses. Only sometimes will they subsist on vegetables, fruits, nuts, grain, etc.
–adjective 2. of or pertaining to meatarianism or meatarians.
3. devoted to or advocating this practice.
4. consisting solely of meat: meatarian pork tenderloin.
Update 2: BOBBO I LOVE IT! Do I have your permission to post?
Update 3: Roger that!
Update 4: here it is! I have posted to wiki....now go and talk it up!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Meatarian&action=edit
Update 5: I will do meagan once I see how the process works.....WE NOW HAVE A QUANTIFIABLE LABEL!!!! WOOHOO! lol
Update 6: This is the post. Meatarian- Noun 1. a person who does not eat or does not believe in eating just vegetables but includes items such as meat, fish, fowl, or, in some cases, any food derived from animals, as eggs or cheeses. Only sometimes will they subsist on vegetables, fruits, nuts, grain, etc. 2. an... show more This is the post.
Meatarian-
Noun
2. an Omnivore
Adjective
1. of or pertaining to Meatarianism or Meatarians.
2. devoted to or advocating the practice of Meatarianism.
3. consisting primarily of meat: such as meatarian pork tenderloin, but can be provided with sides of vegetables.
This term was created based upon the need for sportsmen and women alike who feel sligted by the fact that we have not been given the labels so generously provided to others in many of the forums we inhabit. We are tied of being called the following and are seeking to identify with more mature labeling that is more appropriate for those of our ilk.
Update 7: We will no longer accept the below and consider them to be misnomers:

-Bunny Killer
-Backwoods
-Hillbilly's
-Rednecks
-Uneducated white farm laborer
-Southern Appalachian residents

Or any variation thereof...
Update 8: SOMEBODY SEND ME A PICTURE I CAN USE!!!!
Update 9: And here I was thinkin' I had something unique.....I am going to try it anyway!
Update 10: IT APPEARS I NOW HAVE IT DONE! WE WILL SEE IF THEY PERMANENTLY ACCEPT!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meatarian
Update 11: WHoa spring. Not a veggie and never claimed to be. Though I do like the forum immensely!