Dina W
Dina W asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Can you name ten of the radicals, terrorists, or tyrants that support Obama?

1) Hamas

2) Hatem El-Hady

(Two years ago, Hatem El-Hady was the chairman of the Toledo, Ohio-based Islamic charity, Kindhearts, which was closed by the US government in February 2006 for terrorist fundraising and all its assets frozen. Today, El-Hady has redirected his fundraising efforts for his newest cause - Barack Obama for President

3) The NBPP

4) William Ayers

5) FARC

6) Fidel Castro

7) Daniel Ortega

8) Hugo Chavez

9) Jodie Evans

10) Ali Abunimah

Opps, there is 11... Louis Farrakhan

Favorite Answer

Well if you know 11 then why in the hell did you ask this question!?

You people are shaking in your boots trying to find every excuse in the book to shoot that man down.

Let him be!

you seem to be in need of a boyfriend. What the hell is wrong with you? too much time of your hands thats for sure.

Step one: get a life

Step two: get laid

Step three: read

maybe after completing these three steps you might finally find a clue. You are currently a lost ball in high weeds.

People like you make me weep for this country. Please do us all a favor and educate yourself.

Wanting health care doesn't mean you want Barack Obama. It means you want Hillary. I am amazed at the number of sheerly ill-informed and flippant posts that attack the speaker instead of addressing the question. This questioner asks a legitimate question and someone seizes on socialists named in the listing of 11 and starts responding to a question that was not asked. Castro, Ortega, and FARC are not good friends to have--they are human rights nightmares, and their leftist leanings don't make their human rights record acceptable. If Barack Obama were not from Illinois, we'd see the Weather Underground goon Ayers on here and say that won't play in Peoria. Farakkhan, the new Black Panthers--these are not good endorsements to have if you want people in Ohio, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida to vote for you.

• I can add 3 off the top of my head. Odinga the terrorist dictator of Kenya. Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright radical separatists espousing Black Liberation Theology. Oh and felon Tony Rezko. Felons are extremist and radical. Hope these help but i don't think so because Obama supporters do not care that Obama attends a racist church where he subjects his little girls to spiritual abuse in the form of hate speeches every Sunday and they don't appear to care that he associates with felons,terrorists, racists and dictators. Which brought me to the question what are Obama's supporters" core values since his are clearly misogyny, racism and elitism. thanks

He's always loved extremists -- left and right. he's a very odd big egoed opportunist. I wish a nice Black man with legitimate experience was the first Black presidential candidate.

I wish Obama was not being so vicious by undermining Hillary and controlling the press so much. I think he get's huge funding from terrorist organizations and Bush/Cheney to stop Hillary. He probably knows he'll lose , but he's making a fortune on books and can run again.

Maybe like Farrakhan his goal is to divide and conquer Democrats.

Racism Fuels Racism

Violence Begets Violence

Hate breeds More Hate

Obama is not about Hope he's about bitterness and hate.

• Locket

The sexy Miz Pamela Anderson said she is an Obama supporter today. Do airheads count?

These are the ones that have America concerned:

Raul Reyes - Columbian Terrorist

Antonio Rezko - Muslim Slum Lord

Professor Khalidi - Muslim Terrorist Supporter

Reverend Wright - Racist N.O.I. Muslim Supporter/Preacher -racist - anti-american

Reverend Otis Meeks - racist

Reverend Louis Farrakhan - Racist Nation of Islam / Faux Preacher

Reverend. Jesse Jackson - racist - adulterer - anti-semetic

Nadhmi Auchi - Muslim Billionaire

Sohaib Abassi - Muslim Millionaire

New Black Panther Party - became home to many former Nation of Islam members a black supremacist organization

Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas’ top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, delivered his endorsement in an interview with WorldNetDaily and WABC Radio in New York

This question will cost you 10 points when the anti-free speech, anti-truth Obama supporters report you.

Can you imagine the number of Islamic Terrorist sympathizers that support Obama? That's a scary thought!

#####

Hey Jane, you ignorant ****. Quote: "The signers of the Declaration of Independence were radicals who were committing high treason when they signed that document. I'm a radical, too."

Hitler was a radical. Using you nonsensical "logic" you are like Hitler, too.

15) Can I be a radical, too? I am "a person who holds or follows strong convictions."

14) Count me in. The signers of the Declaration of Independence were radicals who were committing high treason when they signed that document. I'm a radical, too.

Its one thing to list the names, another to show alliances,

affiliations, and associations. Your presenting circumstantial

profile, put him in a meeting,,, Put him in a context of taking

money from them . Put him meeting in Secret with them, then

he is History. No one dislikes barack hussein more than

I. But in order to execute him we have to have a nexus to these people,