what is the instrumentality to make Iran produce nuclear weapon?And against who they will plan to use?

why Iran try to produce nuclear weapon at the time world need to release these dangerous weapon,we need world free from nuclear weapon ,even in peace use.we need to think about if iam personalty imagen how much ruination of this weapon.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's a way for a poorly led country to delude itself into thinking it is powerful and globaly important. Once it is a nuclear power it will mistakenly think itself the equal of several other great powers. History already indicates that owning one weapon doesn't make a country powerful. Pakistan and north korea are proof of that. Both have shown nuclear capability but have not gained the prestige that they had hoped for. To be fair Pakistan just wanted it to deter india from blowing it off the face of the earth but they were probably also expecting more respect around the world. It didn't materialize because you have to show you are willing to use your superweapon before others will fear it. And since they can't keep their own house in order they gets no respect. Iran may think it will deter Israel but all it will do is prevoke first strike and since Iran doesn't possess stealth capability and the israeli airforce reigns supreme in that part of the world, pursuit of nuclear weaponry is a noose Iran seems to want to put around it's own neck.

• gripp
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I doubt that such an assault is immanent. This tale replaced into probable intentionally launched by he Israelis to warn Iran. in spite of the shown fact that, you are able to guess that each style of plans are in place ought to the order settle for to the Israeli protection stress to smash Iran's nuclear software. Israel won't tolerate a nuclear armed Iran. that's that straightforward. So if Iran maintains, then finally some thing has to ensue. that's a very complicated concern - lots extra so as that Iraq. If Iran is sanctioned or attacked, then the worldwide financial gadget could be heavily effected by extra suitable oil expenses. And an assault on Iran by every person could plunge the area into chaos. As for the assault plan being 'nuclear', i assume this could make some experience. Its been reported that the U.S. could might desire to apply a minimum of 1000 sorties to smash Iran's nuclear software, or maybe then they would not accomplish the venture, So for sure Israel could physique of innovations this occasion with all the hearth power they might. Its extraordinarily unlucky, yet i think of you will see some bombs dropped on Iran interior of right here few years. As for this being 'the tip'... No. it heavily isn't. you are able to desire to work out a great scale close by conflict interior the middle east. it may be bloody and chaotic, with ramifications for the completed worldwide, in spite of the shown fact that it would not be the tip.

• 1 decade ago

Well, judging by their president Malmoud Albamajeed...whatever the crap his name is: look at his speeches. They're full of hate, particularly towards the U.S. Everything he talks about is Iran being "free" and "on their own" and standing strong as some kind of superpower. Clearly, I'd think they would want to develope nuclear weapons to try to prove themselves and to use them as some kind of threat towards other nations who try to stop them from what they think is "rising up."

Clearly, they hate the U.S...and they hate Israel. Frankly, I am for Israel...and Israel has some (if not the best) intelligence people in the world. Not to mention pretty good military defense. Also, the U.S. has been standing with Israel in regards to a lot of things...so...they hate us for that, too.

I don't know what it is with these places in the middle east. Honestly, it's like half of the people there have gone crazy. All they can think of blowing themselves up with bombs and trying to kill as many people as possible. There will be no 'peace in the middle east' because those people don't want peace...they're all about fighting and killing each other. Now, I'm not saying all of them are like them. But most of them are. We see the videos of them teaching their children who are only 8 or 10 years old how to use a gun...and "how to kill an American" and other crazy stuff like that. Their totally sick...their president is sick. One look at his speech shows how big-headed he is, and he doesn't even want to listen to the national community and the IAEA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They plan to use it as a deterrent to Israel, which has hundreds of warheads already

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You know who and why already.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

instrumentality?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you bet ye.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.