BYU-Idaho?

BYU-Idaho. I want to go so bad. But I've heard some stuff. Those attending, I need help in deciding.

Favorite Answer

im going right now, i was about to go to university of utah and i was a fan of utah for a while.. but something told me to go to byui and i think its the best decision i made in my life. Lots of great people including students and professors, lots of cheap/nice apartments around campus, you have devotionals every tuesday, temple is 5 mins away, rexburg is very safe and quiet, they have intramurals so you can tryout for any sport and play against other teams(everyone makes the team), activities every weekend, dances every week... so much fun!! you will not regret coming here!

If you're Mormon, and I'm guessing you are, GO. It's a BEAUTIFUL school. They're filthy rich so the dorms are lovely and the dining hall is ridiculous! The education is good too of course. If you can afford it, GO!

the tuition is rediculously low which is good. I went there. What stuff did you hear.