Can You Guess This Riddle? What can u catch but not throw? What's smaller than a mouse but higher than....

Can you guess these easy Riddles? Please NO using the internet to find the answer! Lets see who can find the right answer w/o editing or surfing the web. Be honest and stick with one answer! Think u can figure it out on ur own, And the first time around?! Plz Test ur brain, not ur computer skills! Whats starts... show more Can you guess these easy Riddles? Please NO using the internet to find the answer! Lets see who can find the right answer w/o editing or surfing the web. Be honest and stick with one answer! Think u can figure it out on ur own, And the first time around?! Plz Test ur brain, not ur computer skills!

Whats starts with an "E" and ends with an "E", and has one letter in it?

What goes around the world but stays in one corner?

What has a head & a tail, but no body?
What can you catch, but not throw?
What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

Some months have 30 days. Some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, & gray when you throw it away?

What's smaller than a mouse & higher than a house?

At night it come without being fetched, by day its lost w/o being stolen. Wat is it?

Lets see how many ppl can answer this question correctly & honestly!!! Ill post the right answer later. Have fun with it! :)
Update: You dont have to answer all of them, you can choose any of em and try ur best!!! Best answer goes to the first person who answers all of em 100% correctly!!!
Update 2: Ill be posting the right answers soon, just wana give everyone a chance to answer. I understand that "whats smaller than a mouse" is probably the hardest one answer lol so ill answer it for you. "Yjnt" ur answer to that question made me laugh lol thanks. The answer to "Whats smaller than a... show more Ill be posting the right answers soon, just wana give everyone a chance to answer. I understand that "whats smaller than a mouse" is probably the hardest one answer lol so ill answer it for you. "Yjnt" ur answer to that question made me laugh lol thanks. The answer to "Whats smaller than a mouse, but higher than a house?" is a "Star". Its obviously smaller than a mouse and a whole lot higher than a house and every other building there is. I think they just wanted it to rhyme (house/mouse) lol. Thanks for all ur answers, Good job, i see some right answers already!
Think about the last question. What can be fetched at night? Its lost during the day but not stolen? Its pretty much saying "what comes out at night but you cannot be seen during the day"!!! hope i helped a lil. The rest are too easy!!! Give it a Shot!!!
Update 3: ANSWERS! Whats starts with an "E" and ends with an "E", and has one letter in it? Envelope!!! It starts with an "e" and its with an "e", and it has 1 letter in it lol. What goes around the world but stays in one corner? A stamp, because it travels the world staying in the... show more ANSWERS! Whats starts with an "E" and ends with an "E", and has one letter in it? Envelope!!! It starts with an "e" and its with an "e", and it has 1 letter in it lol.

What goes around the world but stays in one corner? A stamp, because it travels the world staying in the corner.

What has a head & a tail, but no body? A coin.

What can you catch, but not throw? Cold, fever!

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Towel, its true that the wetter it gets the more hard and dry it feels.

Some months have 30 days. Some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days? All of them!

What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, & gray when you throw it away? Match, charcoal!

What's smaller than a mouse & higher than a house? A Star, its really small and its way higher than any building

At night it come without being fetched, by day its lost w/o being stolen. Wat is it? Moon, stars!
Great answers! U were soo close to getting them all!Thanks! Thumbs up!
Update 4: Some of Bill W's answers lol! What goes around the world but stays in one corner? A hooker. What has a head & a tail, but no body? sperm What can you catch, but not throw? herpes. haha thanks for making me laugh. I realize you can catch herpes, never thought of that tho lol. I guess sperm doesnt have a... show more Some of Bill W's answers lol!

A hooker.
What has a head & a tail, but no body? sperm
What can you catch, but not throw? herpes.

haha thanks for making me laugh. I realize you can catch herpes, never thought of that tho lol. I guess sperm doesnt have a body, does it. But Do hookers really stay in the corner? lol

This is tough, you all deserve the best answer. I guess i have to choose the person closest to the right answer or maybe just have everyone vote on it...hmmm. Thank you so much for answering, You rock!!!!
Update 5: Best answer goes to either "Bill W"