A computer question I can't solve hehe easy 10 points!!!haha?

Well,my best friend asked me to ask this hehe

What will you do if you detected that your Windows XP is fake???

cmon easy 10 points!!!hehe

8 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    hehe one of these hehe

    1)Buy Original

    2)Keep using it if laws are not strict where you live

    3)Switch to Linux



  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Well I don't think that you have a fake Windows XP. Windows XP can be Genuine or not Genuine.

    So, I suppose that you mean its not Genuine.

    What do you do about it, is up to you. I am not going to tell you to buy a new product key and activate or something. Its totally your call.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Fake? like if the key was generated? i wouldnt do a damn thing it doesnt make a difference as long as it works properly. My ex is a tech so who knows if mine is fake too...lol

  • Saif
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    me, if i know that it is fake surely i will go for a gunuine one no matter i cost what. becuase it is very diff to make and operation system like this and the you go and purchase it for just 10-20$ and you cheat Microsoft, it is not fair,

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • erlene
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

    i think of there's slightly play on words, Johnny's spouse grew to become into in mattress all day, and his ultimate pal grew to become into play 'chess' with Johnny's spouse (her chest?). consequently i assume it is going to think of its the sister (or ought to it quite is the plumber???).......... I provide up...............

  • 1 decade ago

    i'd take it back to the place i bought it, get my money back and report the seller to microsoft.

    but if your friend cant do that, get a crack for it, so that he can get updates, with out the validation.

  • karl g
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    Who cares as long as it works!!

  • 1 decade ago

    look for a crack

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.