Where to buy a QUALITY adult Alice in Wonderland costume (NOT sexy)?

My wife is a huge fan of the Alice in Wonderland films, and the original book. She ALWAYS goes as Alice to any costume/halloween parties that we get invited to. She has a couple of off-the-rack costumes, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired. Can anyone suggest a custom costume manufacturer that makes... show more My wife is a huge fan of the Alice in Wonderland films, and the original book.

She ALWAYS goes as Alice to any costume/halloween parties that we get invited to. She has a couple of off-the-rack costumes, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired. Can anyone suggest a custom costume manufacturer that makes high-quality outfits for reasonable prices?

Please do NOT link me to a trashy lingerie website or say "check Ebay".... I am looking for someone who can recommend a specific vendor as doing quality custom work.

When I say "reasonable prices", I do not mean to say that I only want to spend $50. I am willing to pay $100-$300 for a QUALITY costume that can be worn time and again, and will not fall apart after laundering.
Update: While I appreciate the time the firs two responders took to answer, neither really answered my question. The first link is to a standard, off-the-rack, $60 and under costume site, and the second responder basically just said to "check around the net". I HAVE checked around the net, but I don't... show more While I appreciate the time the firs two responders took to answer, neither really answered my question.

The first link is to a standard, off-the-rack, $60 and under costume site, and the second responder basically just said to "check around the net".

I HAVE checked around the net, but I don't have a clue about the level of quality versus the cost of the outfit from any specific vendor. ALL of them tell you how wonderful their costumes are, but MOST are just retailing the same 5-6 costumes from the same 2-3 manufacturers.

I want to know if anyone has personal experience ordering a CUSTOM-MADE costume like this or similar style (EGL, Lolita) where they were VERY satisfied with the quality of the garment purchased, and would recommend the site/supplier/vendor to others.
Update 2: I suppose I should have more specific... i mean an ONLINE source. I am not going to take my wife to a local costumer's to be fitted, I want this to be a total surprise.

I am TRYING to do this far enough in advance so that when Halloween comes around, I will already have it ready and waiting... ;D