when should a baby start holding objects with hand ?

my baby is 3 months and 1 week old, he doesn't hold things with hand yet. when should he start holding objects and know that he is holding it?

Favorite Answer

my son start to hold things at 4m.o

Source(s): 7.5m.o baby boy

My baby is 3 months and 1 week on monday, he has only just started holding things, you have to give him some guidance though, if I hold something above him he will reach up and grab it and pull it to his mouth, so its a start, and if his dummy is starting to fall out he will lift his arm up and push it back in, so I would say your baby will start doing the same any time soon, its great isn't it !

• Weed

Give him time, all babies are different, they do things at different times, some crawl, some don't, some take longer to do things,

i think its around 4months, my boy started doing this just before 4 months, recognising things and reaching things and grabbing them