Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why Taiwanese always say they love Taiwan but they don't act like that?

Why Taiwanese always say they love taiwan but they don't act like that?Corruption...sell bad products, poison food, do thing without any true professionalism, they don't really care if they do it right. they just want to make money and finish their job as quick as possible or waste their time during work by sufing on the net and chatting on msn pretending they are working hard they don't care about quality too.

Update:

i compare them to the west. China will fall that's for sure. Yes, i agree the white are made of diffierent fabic. Maybe that's because of their genres...

Update 2:

i compare them to the west. China will fall that's for sure. Yes, i agree the white are made of diffierent fabic. Maybe that's because of their genes...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Who are you comparing the Tawianese people too? The losers that followed Mao?

HAHHA! China will fall! Deng Xiao Peng is a loser! China sucks and the chinese are robots!

America is great! We had real leaders born from the real fabric of true greatness and revolution! Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, etc........ They are the real geniuses of freedom and revolution!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Taiwan is part of China so Chinese will kick American asses anyway in one day. For those American who doesn't like Chinese, make sure you don't buy things made in Taiwan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, or Indonesia coz a lot of these business are managed by Chinese all over the place. Like it or not, live with it..

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.