Bad insect experience?

One time, I was eating some raisins. Everything was fine until I got down to the bottom. All of a sudden, I see ANTS! I didn't know I was getting some protein with my raisins. lol So, any bad insect experiences to share?

Best Answer

I got 2.

1. Drank some apple cider, put the glass of it on my kitchen table, unfinished, then went to class. Came back to finish it, then pulled away at the last moment and noticed about 6-10 ants in it.

2. In the middle of a point in a tennis match, an insect of some kind flew into my mouth down my throat and I gagged, forcing me to lose the point. Spent about a minute trying to cough it out but failed.

This may sound kind of creepy, but it wasn't that scary.

I was around six and I sometimes slept in my parents bed because I was afraid of ghosts and things (I've always been somewhat paranoid about things, and back then it was ghosts). Anyway, both of my parents were asleep when all of a sudden I think I feel something nibbling at my toe, so I got out of the bed and started jumping on this hard lump in the bed that must have been at least four to six inches long, maybe more. After a while I figure it's gone and go back to sleep, on top of the covers, I think. It didn't bother me again.

The next day my mom went into the shed in our backyard to get something when she saw a big beetle, abnormally large, but some insects can get that big.

Anyway, that's my story. It's strange, isn't it? My toe was nibbled on by a large beetle in bed, and appeared in our shed the next day.....

LOL... I heard chocolate covered ants were good.

My bad insect experience...

I was playing a board game outside with my friend. She happened to pick up a fire ant and threw it down my shorts. I was wild and ran inside the house, to the bathroom, and searched for it. Finally the ant fell out... so small but they sure can bite!!

When I was a kid and you took pop bottles back to the store for the deposit,well I had some bottles lined up and there was one that had some grape pop in the bottom.I tipped it into my mouth to get that last bit in the bottom and then I realized something was moving in my mouth.Luckily this was in the kitchen and I was near the sink.I spat it out and realized it wasn`t just pop,I had dozens of tiny ants in my mouth as well!It was awful!None got swallowed,but it was a memorable event to be sure.I never again did anything like it!

• Mandy

I went into the bathroom to start getting ready for bed, and I leaned over the counter and an earwig fell out of my hair!!!

I screamed and started crying. It was horrid!

Oh oh, and I have another one.

I was sleeping on the couch, and I felt something on my face. I was pretty sure it was a bug, so I grabbed it and saw it was a spider. Well, I freaked out, tossed it across the room and was unable to sleep for the rest of the night.

So yeah, those are my bug stories. They probably don't sound that bad but...they were!

Scorpions and spiders larger than my hand I have a problem with. Fire ants too.