Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 1 decade ago

Can you list the songs that Captain Hook sings???

Can anyone who has seen or been in Peter Pan list all of the songs that Captain Hook sings?

Best Answer

There are two differnt music version. An old version and an update version. In the update version Captain Hook sings these three songs and he may appear in other songs as a choir part:

A tango

HOOK:

We'll cook a cake quite large

and fill each layer in between

with icing mixed with poison

til it turns a tempting green

PIRATES:

icing mixed with poison

til it turns a tempting green

HOOK:

we'll place it near the house

just where the boys are sure to come

and being greedy they won't care to

question such a plum

PIRATES:

the boys who have no mother sweet

HOOK:

no one to show them their mistake

Pirates: won't know it's dangerous to eat

HOOK:

so damp and rich a cake-

and so before the winking of an eye

those boys will eat that poison cake

and one by one they'll die-

PIRATES:

they'll die, they'll die, they'll die, they'll die, they'll die-!

ALL:

OLE'!!!

"Hooks Waltz"

HOOK:

I'm the greatest villain of all time!

Who is Blue Beard?

(Nobody!)

Who is Nero?

(Nobody!)

Who is Jack the Ripper?

(Nobody!)

Ahahaha!

Who's the swiniest swine in world?

(Captain Hook! Captain Hook!)

Who's the dirtiest dog in this wonderful world?

(Captain Hook! Captain Hook!)

Captain of villainy

Madder and loot lout

Eager to kill any

Who says that his hook isn't cute!

(It's cute!)

Ahahahah!

Slimiest rat in the pack?

(Captain Hook! Captain Hook!)

Who's unlaughable?

(You!)

Who's unliftable?

(You!)

Whose existence is quite unforgivable?

(You!)

Who would stoop to the cheapest and lowest

Of tricks in the book?

(Tricks in the book)

Blame me, slay me,

Captain Hook!

A tarentella

HOOK:

me thinks I see a spark a gleam a glimmer of a plan

in which perhaps it may redeem me honor as a man

kiddnap Wendy, seize the boys, and you'll have Hook to thank

for when the time is ripe you'll see the children walk the plank!

Oh!- when was such a princely plot concocted by another

to murder all the boys and keep the Wendy for our mother

Hey!

ALL: when was such a princely plot concocted by another

to murder all the boys and keep the Wendy- for our mother

HOOK: Hey!

(bravo!)

bravo!

(bravo!)

bravo!

(yoho!)

yoho!

(yoho!)

yoho!

(to the ship!) to the ship! (to the ship!) to the ship! (to the ship!)---

To the ship!

Source(s): I was Twin 2 in Peter Pan at my school last year.

Captain Hook Song

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): list songs captain hook sings: https://biturl.im/Pmy3q

Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brother's is pretty classic. What About Love?- Heart Sexual Healing-Marvin Gaye Let's Get It On- Barry White Everything I Do I Do It For You- Bryan Adams Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman- Bryan Adams I Swear-All 4 One More Than Words-BBMak From This Moment-Shania Twain You're Still The One-Shania Twain Breathe-Faith Hill Dreaming-Selena Because You Loved Me- Celine Dion Anytime-Kelly Clarkson Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey-To Where You Are I don't know that's just off the top of my head.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/GE35q

Time Life has a collection of romance songs called "Songs For Lovers". You can go to their website to play samples to listen to for free, then download the ones you like. ARTIST - SONG Chicago - If You Leave Me Now Elton John - Your Song Nilsson - Without You Leo Sayer - When I Need You Bill Withers - Lovely Day Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold Eric Carmen - All By Myself Wet Wet Wet - Goodnight Girl Kenny Rogers - Lady Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender Bread - Make It With You Air Supply - All Out Of Love Dr Hook - A Little Bit More Sinead O Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody 10CC - I'm Not In Love Roxy Music - Slave to Love Extreme - More Than Words Chris de Burgh - Lady In Red Jennifer Rush - The Power of Love Minnie Riperton - Loving You Dionne Warwick - I'll Never Love This Way Again Boris Gardener - I Want to Wake Up With You Lonestar - Amazed Bangles - Eternal Flame Gilbert O Sullivan - Alone Again Naturally Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat Jim Diamond - I Should've Known Better Styx - Babe Joe Cocker - Love Lifts Us Up Where We Belong Simply Red - Holding Back the Years UB40 - Falling in Love With You LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live Linda Ronstadt - Don't Know Much Ten Sharp - You Westlife - Flying Without Wings Sixpence - None The Richer Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker Commodores - Three Times a Lady Curtis Stigers - You're All that Matters to Me Paul Young - Come Back and Stay Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies Mr Mister - Kyrie REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You Starship - Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now Robert Palmer - She Makes My Day Sad Café - Every Day Hurts Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Cher - I Found Someone Don Henley - Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough Spandau Ballet - Through the Barricades Deacon Blue - I'll Never Fall in Love Again Dusty Springfield - Look of Love Anne Murray - You Needed Me Bread - If Feargal Sharkey - A Good Heart Alison Moyet - All Cried Out Robin Beck - First Time Boyzone - No Matter What Cars - Drive Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love Roxy Music - Avalon Alison Moyet - Love Letters Will to Power - Baby I Lobe Your Way/Freebird Gloria Estefan - Don't Wanna Lose You Michael Bolton - Said I Love You ... But I Lied Starship - Sara Sam Brown - Kissing Gate Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin (Every Time You´re Near) James Ingram - Baby Come To Me Godley & Creme - Cry Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List Wilson Phillips - You´re In Love Scorpions - Send Me An Angel Reo Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling Elivs Presley - Always On My Mind Dr. Hook - Sharing The Night Together Kenny Roger - We've Got Tonight Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy England Dan - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight Bad English - When I See You Smile Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine Dan Hartman - I Can Dream About You Roy Orbison - Crying Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain PHD - I Won´t Let You Down Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You Mark Chestnutt - I Don´t Wand To Miss A Thing Captain & Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time Rod Stewart - Maggie May

• Mitzie

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me.........sorry wrong pirate