Benny The Bull?

An Illinois dentist called a flagrant foul on Chicago Bulls' mascot Benny the Bull on Monday, suing the team over a high-five gone awry. Dr. Don Kalant Sr. alleged he was sitting near courtside on Feb. 12 when he raised his arm to get a high-five from Barry Anderson, who portrays the exuberant mascot in a bright red fuzzy costume.

But Kalant, an oral surgeon, may now wish he had settled for a fist-bump instead. Instead of merely slapping Kalant's palm, Anderson grabbed his arm as he fell forward, hyperextending Kalant's arm and rupturing his biceps muscle, according to the lawsuit filed in Cook County Circuit Court.

i don't understand this thing please can somebody help me what had happened to benny the bull i'm just a bulls fan go bulls next season.thanks.

Update:

The bulls didn't reach the playoffs what game are they talking about.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Basicly, in an accident, Benny the Bull (the mascot) fell forward, while trying to give a highfive... He grabbed the fans hand to brace himself, and hyperextended the mans arm, forcing surgery... The fans considering suing the bulls over the incident. Makes sense...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Benny botch a high five.Now he's getting sued.

• 1 decade ago

It all have to do with his run in with the Law.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude who really cares??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.