Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 1 decade ago

ipod touch screen question?

If you grab a coin and you rub it firmly at the ipod touch screen, will the screen scratch? Is the ipod screen really scratchless? Can I trust on the youtube videos?

Favorite Answer

Judge it for yourself; the iPod Touch screen is glass. To answer the specific question: no. I just did it with my iPhone.

That's why it doesn't scratch like the other mp3 players, because whilst they use a plastic material, iPod Touch and iPhones use a glass screen.

That's also why it smudges more than like any other material. But I'd rather have tons of smudges I can easily wipe off than something that can easily be scratched.

WELL......EVERY SCREEN IS SCRATCHABLE THERES NO SCREEN THATS SCRATCHLESS SOOO YES IT WILL SCRATCH...(if this answer answers ur question pick it as the best answer ok?)

extremely tough aspect. try searching using bing and yahoo. just that may help!