Why do Obama supporters claim Hillary and Barack don't differ on policy?

They differ greatly. Look at their different stances on Iran, our allies and on national security. Look at their different economic plans. Obama has greater spending plans and is going to raise capital gains tax about 10% higher than Hillary. Their plans for the mortgage issue are different - with Hillary having a much more agressive plan. They also greatly differ on plans to achieve universal healthcare.

People are being fooled into thinking it is only personality that separates them.

Favorite Answer

I happen to think Obama has better answers to our problems. He is much more realistic. The capital gains tax only hurts rich people. Hillary wants to mandate health care coverage. That means that it will be against the law to not buy health care insurance. Obama's plan would make the same insurance that members of congress have available to anyone who prefers it to the insurance they have (or don't have) at work. Obama is for diplomacy with other countries. Hillary has said that she would not meet with leaders from countries who don't see things our way. How do we change anything if we don't meet with them? And Obama believes that NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND should be revised or ditched. He believes in making post-secondary education affordable and available to all of our young people.

My main objection to Hillary is that she is a liar. She embroidered that story about being shot at in Bosnia and smiled while she was telling it. I saw the real tape, and it didn't even remotely happen. She's a sociopath.

• Deb M

I agree...the Obama supporter know that Hillary is a much better candidate, so they whine that there is not much difference between the two. Big difference is Obama has talked the talk but not walked the walk. Hillary has the experience and has worked hard for people. Obama is for Obama ONLY!

Yes, Obama is for No Child Left Behind which is a horrible program. They want Clinton supporters to believe this LIE so they will all fall in line behind Obama. Don't believe it. They differ on many issues.

Because it is true. I am not an Obama supporter and I know this. The differences between them both are cosmetic at best - neither one is fit to run this country unless the goal is to run it into the ground.

Where did you get your information on the capital gains tax? That's not what Obama said during the debate.

They are brainwashed. I have no other explanation. Its like they are in Fantasy Land!!

both are for larger government, larger spending, and a welfare state. the details don't matter...they will be settled by congress.

hillary and obama supporters are both jokes. Mccain will be our next president when this is all over.

Socialism has no place in America.

• Because it's the truth.