Home Staging business/ Personal organizer?

Are there mentoring programs out there for individuals wanting to start out in this field? What would be the best place to start out?

Favorite Answer

Chat up some real estate agents in your area. Many title companies are offering the staging classes at their offices for a fee. I just took one in February and the cost was $99. I took a friend that was not an agent and she was charged $199 for the class.

Prices vary. I've seen one class for $2500. I'd suppose at that price, you get a spiffy 3 ring binder & lots of templates.

The cheaper class I took had tons of really good info & 1 handout packet. You then get certification & membership in the internet site the organization has as well as use of the logo. www.StagingSpecialist.com

Try talking with several Realtors in your area. They have the contacts for Stagers. Maybe you could take one to lunch and ask her questions about how she got started or if she needs a trainee?