Who wants to become a Gloria Estefan groupie with me?

Gloria Estefan is playing 5 concerts from May 23-28 in Connecticut and Toronto. As her biggest fan, I've purchased two tickets in the front 10 rows for each show. What I'm looking for is a female companion to share in the magic with me. You need not be good looking or anything. You just have to have an... show more Gloria Estefan is playing 5 concerts from May 23-28 in Connecticut and Toronto. As her biggest fan, I've purchased two tickets in the front 10 rows for each show. What I'm looking for is a female companion to share in the magic with me. You need not be good looking or anything. You just have to have an open mind. I am a 41 year old government intern with reddish brown hair. I stand about 6 feet tall and weigh a strapping 165 pounds. I have a very strong faith in God and I like children but don't have any of my own. I ended a serious relationship a couple of years ago and haven't gotten back into the dating scene since then. I thought this would be a perfect way to start. Maybe we could just talk on the phone to get to know each other until the concert series. I believe we will have a terrific time together and hopefully will be able to build a nice relationship. I can book separate hotel rooms or just separate beds. Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!
2 answers 2