When will Nancy Pelosi release her plan to lower gas prices?

House Republican leaders on Tuesday challenged Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to release a plan to lower gas prices that they say Democrats touted when they were in the minority. “Two years ago this week, you stated that House Democrats had a ‘commonsense plan’ to ‘lower gas prices,’ ” the letter said. “In... show more House Republican leaders on Tuesday challenged Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to release a plan to lower gas prices that they say Democrats touted when they were in the minority.

“Two years ago this week, you stated that House Democrats had a ‘commonsense plan’ to ‘lower gas prices,’ ” the letter said. “In light of the skyrocketing gasoline prices affecting working families and every sector of our struggling economy, we are writing today to respectfully request that you reveal this ‘commonsense plan’ so we can begin work on responsible solutions to help ease this strain.”

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/house-gop-challenges-pelosi-for-gas-price-plan-2008-04-22.html
Update: Raising interest rates would have destroyed the economy.
Update 2: I didn't ask about the Bush plan or the Republican plan. I just asked about the 'nonsense' plan that Pelosi was describing. That was one of the promises that allowed the Democrats to get elected in 2006.
Update 3: I couldn't find any proof that Democrats own 57% of Halliburton. I did see that George Soros continued to invest in Halliburton (<1% of ownership) therefore profiting from the war while being against the war. That's hypocritical.