How much is gas near you today?

I'm in San Juan, Puerto Rico and just paid $3.58/gal (89.7 cents/lt) ... it's ridiculous!!! How much is it in your area? I'm dreading to see those signs of over 90 cents per liter!!!

I forgot to tell you that's the price for the "regular" gas (87 octane)... for the "premium" it's $3.71/gal and for diesel it's already at $3.99/gal. Thanks for your answers... I sure think this is as high as I have ever seen this prices, it's terrible!

• Zach
    Favorite Answer

In Southeast Michigan:

Regular unleaded: $3.55/gal to $3.79/gal

Premium unleaded: $3.75/gal to $3.99/gal

Diesel: $4.19/gal to $4.39/gal

• bunny

Where live, it is $3.48 right now but it could go up by the end of the day. And that is the lowest octane gas-I never look at the higher octane gas because I am afraid I might have a heart attack!

Im in Australia and today I paid $1.52 a litre. I just converted it - US$1.44. No as bad as some but I use at least a tank a week as everything is so spread out.Ouch!

• ?

£1.12 per litre for regular unleaded in south London which is the equivalent of $9.40 per US gallon.

I'd love to be paying super-cheap US gasoline prices! You still have some of the cheapest fuel prices in the world.

It's hitting around £1.30 a litre here in some places (In England and Scotland, which is around $2.53 a litre.

There are 3.785 litres in a US gallon, so it's around $9.58 a gallon over here. You think you have it bad!!

In the UK our fuel has reached £1.35 a litre in certain parts, i think that's about $2.68 a litre.

In Charleston, WV the gas is $3.65.

$3.64/gal anchorage alaska, $4.33 king cove alaska

4.21 a gallon and rising warren ohio

In B'ville GA its $3.57 a gal for regular. At least that was last night! I haven't seen it yet this morning! :-( Idk what it is for higher!