Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Is Heros a lame X-men rip off?

Or is it an awesome X-men rip off?

Update:

ok x-men and heros are both caused by genetic mutations, come on.

Update 2:

Hannah.kate i highly doubt your friend plays caitlyn, i do believe you are a 27 year old man living in your parents basement.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I love heroes... I like to think of it as *inspired* by X-men rather than ripped off. Plus all the heroes are HOT! ;)

• 1 decade ago

Could be, just like rap music is an Old School R&B rip off, and most soaps rip off each other, and NCIS is a CSI rip off, and most cop shows are L&O ripoffs. Get the picture? There are lots of stories out there about people with genetic mutations, many of which were written long before X-Men was ever created. So is X-Men a rip-off too? Just enjoy the show, and if you don't, change the channel.

• 1 decade ago

its not an x-men rip off at all.

so no-one can write stories about people with 'super' powers without you thinking they've copied x-men?

thats like saying Die Hard is a rip off of Lethal Weapon.

It's not using the same characters or storyline, and the only reason people in the Heroes world ahve the same powers as people in the x-men world is because there's hundred or thousands of different x-men, so pretty much every power is taken up.

i'm a fan of both series.

• 4 years ago

The school part is fine. There are many books like that that I have read, but they didn't turn out well. Make sure to plan your story out, and not be like the plot of X Men. It can have some vague similarities, but if it's too close people will notice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no Heroes is awesome i cant wait till i can watch the 2nd season

• 1 decade ago

no its not heroes has more death and killing and in x men they all have powers tht do stuff but in heroes sum ov them hve powers tht dont do jack like tht women tht had powers to hear better and tht guy tht melted the toaster .

• 1 decade ago

It's so much better than Xmen!

My friend plays Caitlin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.