promotion image of download ymail app

公司信証明我喺某一個時間要出 trip

我5月要去泰國,但特區謢過左期,請問大家有冇公司信証明我喺某一個時間要出 trip的sample,我要用這封信攞快證,十萬感激 !!!!


Thx 這位朋友吖.....真心感激 !!!

1 Answer

  • Daisy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    For your reference:

    To: Immigration Department

    Immigration Tower


    Hong Kong

    Dear Sir,

    This letter serves to confirm Mr. ABC has been employed by our company as a (Position) since 1 Jan 2001. Mr. ABC will be visiting to Thailand for a business trip during May but his passport has already been expired. We would appreciate if you can consider to renew a new HKSAR passport to Mr. ABC as soon as possible.

    Should you have any queries, please do feel free to contact the undersigned at Tel: 1234 1234 during office hour.

    Thank you very much for your kind attention.

    Yours sincerely,



    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.