Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文翻譯(有關運動的)~有點類似作文性質~~

多年以來,我一直喜歡運動。國中時代每週兩次的體育課是我最期待的課,我特別對籃球和棒球有很大的興趣。因此,大學我決定上台北讀運管系。然而,念到大三後,我發現我仍只愛做打球等運動,這就好像"拔河賽"一樣,我似乎永遠陷於運動一邊,管理對我來說似乎遙不可及,學了也不會應用。當然,我也愛看體育台的MLB轉播,王建民在春訓後的變化球更精采了,最拿手的是伸卡球、滑球和指叉球等。此外,居然還有四縫線速球出現,這就會令我不得不翹課看球賽了。

Rating
  • 蛋頭
    Favorite Answer

多年以來,我一直喜歡運動。國中時代每週兩次的體育課是我最期待的課,我特別對籃球和棒球有很大的興趣。因此,大學我決定上台北讀運管系。然而,念到大三後,我發現我仍只愛做打球等運動,這就好像"拔河賽"一樣,我似乎永遠陷於運動一邊,管理對我來說似乎遙不可及,學了也不會應用。當然,我也愛看體育台的MLB轉播,王建民在春訓後的變化球更精采了,最拿手的是伸卡球、滑球和指叉球等。此外,居然還有四縫線速球出現,這就會令我不得不翹課看球了。

For many years, I always have interests in sports. When I was the junior high school

student, the PE class held twice a week was the subject which I looked forward most.

I was especially interested in baseball and basketball. Therefore, I decided to go to

Taipei to study in Sports Management. However, when I was a junior in college I

found out that I was still fond of playing sports. It's just like the game "tug of war".

It seems that I always on the sports part. And the management part seems so far from

me because there's no use of learning the management part in the future. Of course,

I like to watch MLB sportscast on sports channel. After the spring training,

Chen-Ming Wang’s changeup is so spectacular. Moreover, he is also good at

throwing sinker, slider and splitter. Furthermore, he even starts to use his four-seam

fastball. This makes me want to cut the classes to watch his games.

Source(s): 我自己的翻譯 :)