? asked in 科學其他:科學 · 1 decade ago

可否提供幾個物理學家的名言?

如題,想找幾個名言來作為自己的座右銘及作業要用,請大大們盡量提供!

有點急用!謝謝!

Rating
  • Chaos
    Favorite Answer

1. Galileo Galilei

In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual

Mathematics is the key and door to the sciences.

2. Benjamin Franklin

One today is worth two tomorrows

At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgement

Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns

3. Joseph Thomson

The most hazardous part of our expedition to Africa was crossing Piccadilly Circus.

4. Sir Isaac Newton: "If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."

Sir Isaac Newton: "A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding."

5. Henri Poincar: "Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science."

6. Maxwell Planck: "A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

7. Enrico Fermi: "There's two possible outcomes: if the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery."

8.John von Neumann: "It would appear that we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements, as they tend to sound pretty silly in 5 years"

9. Albert Einstein: "No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.

10. Archimedes: "Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."

阿基米得:『給我一個立足點,我就能夠舉起地球。』

伽利略:『我們腳下的地球依然在轉動。』

費曼:我可以很確定的告訴大家: 沒有人真正了解量子力學。』

牛頓:假如我曾經看得更遠,那是因為站在巨人的肩膀上。

牛頓:「我不創假設」

愛因斯坦:「我認為素食者所產生性情上的改變和淨化,對人類都有相當好的利益,所以素食對人類很吉祥。」