Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文信件檢查錯誤!拜託了!20點奉送!

Dear Sir,

My name is XXX. Thank you for your previous letter which has been received with gratitude.

I feel apologised to bother you once, however I have a little bit question concern me.

I saw the form of application told "the decision on application will normally given with four to five weeks" , and I had sent my application documents and portfoilo since middle of February. Untill now I still not get any receive.I have make strong ambitious statement to study in XXX, and I yearn for delivery it. Nonetheless this situation is somewhat inquietude me.

Thank you again for receive the letter. It's more than appreciate to your kindly assistance

Looking forward to your early reply.

Sincerely,

XXX

April, 24th, 2008

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sir,

My name is XXX. Thank you for your letter which has been received with gratitude.

I apologize for bothering you again. I actually have one more concern about my application.

I saw the form of application told "the decision on application will normally given with four to five weeks" , and I had sent my application documents and portfoilo since middle of February.

I saw that the application form said " the decision on application will normally given with four to five weeks" and I had sent out my document and portfolio for this application since the middle of February.

Untill now I still not get any receive.I have make strong ambitious statement to study in XXX, and I yearn for delivery it. Nonetheless this situation is somewhat inquietude me.

So far, I haven't got any response for my application (我不太確定你的receive指的是什麼,我suppose指的是回應). I belive I have showed my strong ambition to study in XXX and I'm eager to realize/ achieve it. Therefore, I would like to know if there is any conclusions for my application coming out. (儘量不要在信中提到你的不安,因為醬可能會讓對方感覺你在催促他)

Thank you again for receive the letter. It's more than appreciate to your kindly assistance.

Thank you again for reading this letter. I appreciate your help and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

XXX

April, 24th, 2008

2008-04-24 16:03:09 補充:

Therefore, I would like to know if there is any conclusions for my application coming out.

抱歉,更正一下是 there are any conclusions for my application coming out.

Source(s): 自己, 自己