What wrong with these spanish sentences?

See, my spanish teacher lets us do workbooks for practice but she wont tell us whats wrong she just says whats wrong and you hand it in, she marks whats wrong, hands it back, you try to fix it, hand it back and so on....so, these are some sentences that I haven't been able to get right so I appreciate your... show more See, my spanish teacher lets us do workbooks for practice but she wont tell us whats wrong she just says whats wrong and you hand it in, she marks whats wrong, hands it back, you try to fix it, hand it back and so on....so, these are some sentences that I haven't been able to get right so I appreciate your time!!!!

No tiene ninguna fiestas en su casa

Jamas le molesta ningun de los politicos

Nadie estudia espanol con mi.

Ne me gusta nadie de Puerto Rico.

Todos en mi clase cuenta chistes.

Todos de los video juegos es intersante.
Update: *Fail my a$$, Im in the national honors society, thank you! And its thanks to all these wonderful people that take the time to explain my mistakes that help me learn from them. =)