Has Hillary Clinton joined the vast right wing conspiracy?

She was endorsed by Richard Mellon Scaife's newspaper, her campaign manager just praised Fox News, and right wing organizations are now helping her by running attack ads against Barack Obama.

to WAKEUP:

Obama is ahead in the popular vote. Hillary is only ahead if you count Michigan where she was the only candidate on the ballot and still only got 55%. She agreed that the Michigan and Florida results would not count because the primaries were held too early. Now of course she's including both when she makes her FALSE claim that she is ahead in the popular vote.

Best Answer

No, the vast right wing conspiracy has joined Hillary Clinton.

They know that Barack Obama is going to be the Democratic candidate for President, and they're using Hillary as a tool to defeat Barack in November.

Hillary Clinton is going along with it, probably because she thinks that if McCain wins, he'll be a one-term President and she'll have a shot at it in 4 years.

Either that... or she's joined the vast right wing conspiracy. I wouldn't count out that possibility either.

In conclusion...

Vote for Barack Obama!

If you can't beat them, join them!

The "vast right wing conspiracy" (LOL!) tried to destroy Hillary for years, and could not do it. At some point, you just have to respect people like Hillary... the fireman and policeman of NY did. People like her just do not go down without a fight, and even then... they usually don't go down. It's just that everyone has begun to see what kind of threat Obama might be to our own National Security, and so their purposes are temporarily aligned... that's all it is.

(If however, McCain doesn't drop his maverick persona enough, it may be just a little bit longer than temporary)

If they are helping Hillary, I'm glad, because we need her to win. (Obama can't at this point...like it or not)

Hillary Clinton, in no way, will ever become a Republican. She is a Democrat, but vastly leans towards the moderate side of the compass. That is exactly why right wing organizations are helping her. Not because she is becoming a Republican, but so they can help the more conservative Democrat get the Presidential Nominee. I think it's a great idea, but I personally despise Hillary's views.

• indy2

No but she's way more moderate then Obama

Obama made the decision not to be included on the Michigan ballot

Bad judgment again

he seems to have an issue with that

Hillary will be a harder fight for McCain

Everyone keeps talking about how they want unity, but when Hillary reaches over to the other side, who spent millions to discredit her, she is bad?

I would say it makes her an awesome person who is willing to put the past int the past and work on making this country as great as it can be.

This country is not just for one side or the other i.e. left or right. We all are Americans and our president needs to be able to see all sides. She seems to me more of a uniter than anyone.

The people that hate her have not done their homework, they just swallow the propaganda.

Yes she has because the Republiclowns are afraid as hell of Obama, so the help her to bloody him up (Like Comedian Rush Limbaugh put it). To make him easier to beat.

Anyone who doesn't think this is a clown, and cant do math because she will NEVER, thats right you racists NEVER catch him in delegate count.

fact is whoever wins, john McLame will win thanks to hillary clinton.

I support Hillary but she is closer to McCain in my mind than to Obama...Obama is radical..so she has stayed the same old Hillary but liberal moved way out into left field...

Not really, the republican see her for what see is a moderate. Obama is the most liberal Senator in the US Senate if he becomes President America might as well be a socialist country.

• Power

I just read a surge of money has just come into her campaign but I don't know if that is what it means

If Obama was not in this you would be singing the Hillary song right now