Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

What needs to happen in order for David Cook to win American Idol and not David Archuleta?

Odds are David Archuleta is going to get #1 and David Cook #2. Is it even possible for David Cook to put on a beyond amazing performance to take the lead?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

david archuleta has the voice of a 30 year old man. its all fan base. i bet my life that if archuleta sang im a barbie girl, he wouldnt be voted off.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Karen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

David Cook for the WIN. Based on everything since the Top 24, Cook has deserved the title since at least the Top 8. I know music is subjective and hordes of Archuleta fans would vehemently argue the basic premise of this point, but still...David Cook is better. He's a better singer. He's a better performer. He's more likable. He's more flexible. He can play an instrument. He chooses better songs. He connects with the audience. Yes, Archuleta does ALL of that too, but that's the point: There's nothing Archuleta can do that Cook can't do better. I liked Brooke White a hell of a lot more than Archuleta, but I can admit that Archie is a better all-around singer. Likewise, I can't blame anyone for liking Archuleta better than Cook, despite his *cough* overwhelming inferiority *cough.* But, in the end, the American Idol crown should go to the best performer with the all around 'Whole Package.' David Cook is just better.

• V!
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nothing, because his fans vote for him mainly because they he's adorable, apparently. It's okay, let the 12-year olds have their fun. It just proves America doesn't know talent if it bit them in the behind.

David Cook, even if he loses, will be about a thousand times more successful than David Archuleta, & we all know it. David Archuleta can sing Disney songs really well, but David Cook can sing virtually anything with amazing vocals. Let David Archuleta win & have his fame, because it will come back to haunt him. What would he sing that anyone would buy (excluding the little girls obsessing over him)?

• 1 decade ago

love booth david's so i don't care witch one wins

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They should have a minimum age requirement for the voters. That way all those little girls wouldn't get a chance to vote for young David. They don't really have a clue about good music.

• 1 decade ago

Ban 12 and 13 year old girls from voting.

• 1 decade ago

every performance david cook has put on has been beyond amazing.

david archuleta has screwed up a ton of times before.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

america waking up and coming to their senses

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.