?
Lv 6

If evolution is true, how did King Kong and dinosaurs coexist on Skull Island?

Not to mention that people were living on the island, too.

Update:

(((Kychick)))

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there's a bubble of ominence that surrounds skull island, and it protected the dinosaurs there from both the asteroid and the flood. if you could get past the dinosaurs, you'd find cave paintings in the left eye socket that depict both events. it's a regular theological connundrum.

• 1 decade ago

Ah, this is one of the foremost theological debates of our century. I think I'll write my honors thesis on this. Honestly, there is just SO MUCH to be said about this, and the impact on society when we do uncover the implications of Skull Island will be profound. I also want to learn more about the Kong species. Did disease wipe them out?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In a striking example of sexual dimorphism, King Kong was the male of the dinosaur species.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like the way King Kong beat the heck out of 3 T-Rex's

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dinosaurs lived there first, then Kong found his way there later and the humans after that.

• Donna
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Didn't Skeletor live on Skull Island? Or was that Skull Castle?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

King Kong protected his dino buddies, he only killed them when they got sassy with him. And he got along with the people as long as they gave him a new "wife" at least once a year...

And Pepsi wins the taste test.

So...have a Pepsi and a smile!!

• 1 decade ago

Cux, man, Yoshi hijacked a small bus and trashed King Kong and the other dino's.

Don't believe me? Well, don't ask for proof that which i cannot provide.

;)

• 1 decade ago

Ecomagination

Source(s): GE
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

people and dinosaurs were not alive at the same time. also, there is no such thing as king Kong

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.