Survey: Do YOUR Initials Spell Anything?

I use to be JAW now I'm JAB, I have known the following;

STD

VD

PUG

TRD

GOB

A$$

PMS

IBS

So do you or someone you know have cool or uncool initials?

Thanks all, makes you wonder sometimes if the parents ever bothered to check? lol ;))

Favorite Answer

My initials are dgs.

For those who are not familiar with Australian terms, I'll explain

:

Blowflies lay eggs in the poo that gets stuck in the fleece around a sheep's bum, they develop into maggots and eat into the flesh of the poor sheep. The pooey fleece that the farmer shears off to prevent this happening are known in Australia as "dags"

My initials [dgs] looks a bit like, and"sound" like "dags" hence the nickname I have been given. I wear it with pride because it was given to me in fun and with typical ribald Aussie mateship. It is certainly not as an insult, so why take it as one? It is a sign of acceptance. Like I said I wear it with pride.

my first ever girl friend was Pamela Ann Manser. Initials spelt her name PAM

Similarly I new a guy in the Navy whose name was Reginald Ernest Geer. REG

AMB. short for :Ambulence, Ambient, Amber, Ambassador, Amberican, Articulate guy Boobs, All Moron Bazzare, Altered Missile Bombing, A** Muzzle Butts, Alf Makes Butter, Aleviate Manuer Bowels, Advil must be, paintings Makes Boogers, After Manly Busting, Arf Moooo Baahhh.

Mine are not very interesting, TLH, but I have a cousin who was TAB before she married, and my wife used to be CAM. My aunt's first initials are MF, does that count for anything? My mum's initials are WSCCHRBR (Her favorite hobby is collesting ex-husbands).

• My initials don't spell anything, but the initials of a friend of mine are RED.

My initials suck.. JRJ.

I know a guy named Wayne, and all the males in his family have the initials WAR (Wayne, William, Wes).. it's kinda cool, I guess.

And my niece's last name is Arfman.. so her first initial and last name makes B.Arfman.. :[

mines used to be; JMB, and in high school every one used to call me, J&B, like the name of the gin, you know that alcohol, and know ia'm JMM, my husband family all have an E in the front and a M, has last name as in Edward, Earl, Erik, Emily,Emerie, Ebony, Ernest, Eva, Eric, Elric, Edwina, Eduardo etc and the are called;;;;; EDD, Eddie, Ed, Eddy, Em, Emma, EL, Edi, ENY etc, etc I think is awesome.

Yep they spell SEA

Pretty cool huh?

mine are ESL

you know, like the special class that mexicans go to when there learning english. it stands for english [as a] second language.

• Mine are JLE. My brothers spell Jamie (JME) and Jay (JAE). My friends name is Andrew Spencer Smith.. haha.... that must suck.

I was STF ... hmmmm seems like STUFF

Now I am STA