How do I potty train my 3 year old son with autism? Are there any other parents that have gone through this?

My son is now 3 years old, and has autism. He can't follow simple instructions yet, cannot speak, and is unable to keep a diaper/pull up dry overnight, but he is very uncomfortable with his diapers getting dirty and will take them off when they are. I've washed so many soiled bed sheets and scrubbed the... show more My son is now 3 years old, and has autism. He can't follow simple instructions yet, cannot speak, and is unable to keep a diaper/pull up dry overnight, but he is very uncomfortable with his diapers getting dirty and will take them off when they are. I've washed so many soiled bed sheets and scrubbed the floor so many times I'm about to pull my hair out. So I figured why not just try potty training since I'm dealing with the messes anyway. The problem is I have NO idea whatsoever how to go about it with him. Are there any other parents out there that have gone through this with their autistic child that can help? Any advice at all is very much appreciated! Thank you!