Why does Google think my website is about gardening when I'm a book designer?

I am a book designer and I just posted my portfolio online for the first time. Google had no problem finding it, but besides my name, every single keyword to find my site is gardening related. Neither my website nor my sitemap.xml file have anything to do with gardening! I haven't yet plugged in meta tags and... show more I am a book designer and I just posted my portfolio online for the first time. Google had no problem finding it, but besides my name, every single keyword to find my site is gardening related. Neither my website nor my sitemap.xml file have anything to do with gardening! I haven't yet plugged in meta tags and this might correct the problem, but it seems very specific and I was wondering if anyone knew the cause of it. My website is at www.mistercliff.com and you can see Google's list of "similar" site at http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Mm2&q=related:www.mistercliff.com/