Verizon FiOS or Comcast Cable for TV and internet?

I'm moving into a new house that offers Comcast Cable and Verizon FiOS. Not sure which to get. I have Comcast Cable in my current house and there's been problems (Customer Service being the biggest). I want the fastest internet (I have a home internet business) and the most TV (HD channels) and am willing to pay more for them.

I'm confused with all the ads from both Verizon and Comcast. Comcast says they have the biggest Fiber Optic network but then Verizon essentially says the same thing. Which way do I go to get a state of the art hookup to my house for both Internet and TV?

• RICH
    Favorite Answer

OMG..Verizon FIOS is SO much better. I would never go back to Comcast. The internet speed is incredible. Probably 10 times faster than Cable. Clean signals. Lots of channels. Battery backup on FIOS also. This would allow you to use the phone, (regular plugin, not cordless) and Internet with a laptop. Never had a problem in over a year now. Excellent customer service. There is a lot more space with FIOS for more channels, and less compression.

• Neil N

Comcast - No 2 year contract!

Verizon Fios - Need 2 year contract!