Verizon FiOS or Comcast Cable for TV and internet?

I'm moving into a new house that offers Comcast Cable and Verizon FiOS. Not sure which to get. I have Comcast Cable in my current house and there's been problems (Customer Service being the biggest). I want the fastest internet (I have a home internet business) and the most TV (HD channels) and am willing... show more I'm moving into a new house that offers Comcast Cable and Verizon FiOS. Not sure which to get. I have Comcast Cable in my current house and there's been problems (Customer Service being the biggest). I want the fastest internet (I have a home internet business) and the most TV (HD channels) and am willing to pay more for them.

I'm confused with all the ads from both Verizon and Comcast. Comcast says they have the biggest Fiber Optic network but then Verizon essentially says the same thing. Which way do I go to get a state of the art hookup to my house for both Internet and TV?