How Do You Think Obama's Friend Bill Ayers Reacted To Oklahoma City Govt Bombing?

Favorite Answer

It was most likely one of those moments we all have from time to time when we see something and think, "I wish I had done that."

Bill Ayers is a professor at this time, exonerated by Bill Clinton, Obama was 8 years old when Bill Ayers was in the weatherman organization (which was a white group, concerned about the Vietnam war). They sat on the same board of directors, how does that make them friends.

• Leo

I have no doubt he was outraged. The people who make comments like that about Obama and Ayers have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. What's worse is they don't seem interested in finding out the facts.

A couple speeches and a political fundraiser does not make people bosom buddies.

One minute Obama's attackers are saying, he's a black separatist and the next they are accusing him of being best buddies with an old, white guy accused of domestic terrorism. It makes no sense. Give me a break!

McVeigh got a lot of flowers in jail. He was a product of white, right wing resentment of federal power in the 90s.

A lot of the people who sent those flowers would be among the quickest to condemn Ayers.

Ayers, meanwhile, lives openly in Chicago. If he were a terrorist I think he would be under arrest.

He probably blamed it on Muslim terrorists, and then wondered how his lame attempts to build a bomb led to a row house blowing up and killing his comrades.

Ayers should be rotting at Gitmo just like the other terrorists.

Bill Ayres rejoiced.