Tony R asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Where can I find the batting order for the MLB teams?

My googling and yahooing wasn't good enough. :(

Favorite Answer

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/spring/lineups copy and paste this website it has the lineups for every mlb team i hope this helps

• ?

Look at the box scores for each game. Few teams have the same set lineup every night, so having a set batting order is rare.

• MP

Batting orders are listed on the team website at least an hour before game time. I would go that that specific team website you are looking for. The teams post their line-ups on line. Otherwise, I think that teams do not post line-up days in advance only pitching probables. Good luck to your team!!

Batting orders get changed and tweaked almost everyday, and players get days off to rest, etc. Your best bet would be to check the box scores after the game. It will show the accurate lineup.

You could possibly go to MLB.com and that website (after you click on a few things) might have it.

mlb.com can give you a general lineup but the manager can change it when he feels like it

MLB.com is the best source

It is different every day. I use mlb.com