hilux asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

big show big show big show?

who thinks big show is cool

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

big shows ok, its good to see him getting back in shape.

• Jeanne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

He's only boring because he is in a boring story line. The Big Show is better than the other freak shows great kahli and Big Daddy V. At least he can move pretty well now. Lol, Big Daddy V couldn't lift those little guys Big show is fighting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's pretty intimidating especially when you see him inreal life. But he's a really cool guy in real life.His name is Paul Wight and he owns a big yacht.In the rng he's great.And he's the "Largest Athlete in the World" so he's pretty cool.

• 1 decade ago

To me he has always been pretty cool, when he is his normal non wrestling self he is a pretty funny guy. Go to youtube and watch any of his interviews from the Conan OBrian show.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

THROUGH ALL THE TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS DURING HIS CAREER BIG SHOW HAS FOR THE MOST PART BEEN COOL. (THERE WAS WAS THAT PERIOD WHEN

HE WAS TELLING JOKES AND COMING OUT IN A DIFFERENT COUSTUME EVERY WEEK. NOT COOL)

NOW HE SEEMS TO BE MORE FOCUSED ON A GOAL,

WHAT IT IS ONLY HE KNOWS, AND HES NOT GOING TO

LET ANYBODY(& I DO MEAN ANYBODY) STAND IN HIS

WAY.

Source(s): OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD------NUFF SAID.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of Course.

he is the BIG Show after all

• 1 decade ago

he seems a lot more entertaining and intense since he came back.Maybe losing the weight that he has,has given him a new lease of life.good luck to him!!!!! he is getting a lot of heat at the moment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heel yeah

• 1 decade ago

well is a big show....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.