? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

help me to correct these sentences please!

1.My mother is a trouble person since she always likes to control me and thinks everyone should behave according to her standards.

2.For example, she does not allow me to eat many fast foods, play more computer games and she always gives me a lecture when i am eating.

3.My mother expects to me can enter the university.

4.In order to have good academic result, I always try my best to study.

5.It makes me feel stressful and uncomfortable.

6.On other hand, I know that my mother just want me can be a responsible and independent person.

7.Every mother all loves their children so they always remind us.

8.Suddenly I realized that when we are grow, it also mean our mother will be old.

9.No matter how annoying our families are, we should treasure them while we still can.

2 Answers

Rating
  • Baggio
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. My mother is a troublesome person since she always likes to control me and thinks everyone should behave according to her standards.

2. For example, she does not allow me to eat too much fast food(No s because food is uncountable), play less computer games and she always gives me a lecture when I am eating.

3. My mother expects (No to) me to enter the university.

4. In order to have good academic result, I always try (try is correct but do is more correct in grammar and feeling) my best to study. - correct

5. It makes me feel stressful and uncomfortable. - correct

6. On other hand, I know that my mother just want me to be a responsible and independent person.

7. Every mother (No all because you already said “every mother”) loves their children so they(they is okay because you are talking about more than one mother) always remind us.

8. Suddenly, I realized that when we (No are) grow up, it also mean our mother will be old.

9. No matter how annoying our families are, we should treasure them while we still can. – correct, good sentence.

Source(s): Myself
  • 1 decade ago

1.trouble>>troublesome

2.much fast food.....many>much,food no s play computer games.....no more

3.expects me......no to

4.In order to have......要+a after have

5.no mistake

6.On other hand...+the after on

7.so they...with that or without that is also ok...

8.we are grow.......grow+ing

9.no mistake

Source(s): my form4 eng knowledge
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.