Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

”貨品裝錯”英文該如何寫?

請問以下這段話該如何寫(不是"用說的")?

「真的很抱歉需告知您以下的訊息。關於本次到貨的物品裡面,其中有一箱並不是我們所訂購的商品;Package No.1的內裝物應為A,但實際到貨卻是B,如果可能的話請貴公司儘快答覆,非常謝謝您。」

謝謝回答。

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

「真的很抱歉需告知您以下的訊息。關於本次到貨的物品裡面,其中有一箱並不是我們所訂購的商品;Package No.1的內裝物應為A,但實際到貨卻是B,如果可能的話請貴公司儘快答覆,非常謝謝您。」

We are sorry to inform you that in the shipment we received this time, one of the boxes were not our order items. The original contents of Package No. 1 should be A. However the actual contents of Package No. 1 was B. Could you please get back to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much.

不過如果”貨品裝錯”是對方做錯的話﹐其實自己是不用道歉的。可以改寫如下

In the shipment we just received (Ref No. XXXXX), the items in one of the boxes were not our order items. The original contents of Package No. 1 should be A. However the actual contents of Package No. 1 was B. Could you please get back to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much.

Source(s): My humble opinion
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

We are really sorry that we have to inform you about the following message.

We have received the cargo you delivered this time, but we found that there was one case which was not the merchandise we ordered.In Package No. 1, there should be A indside, but we received B actually.

If possible, would you please send me your replies ASAP?

Thank you a million.

Ps. ASAP= as soon as possible

• 1 decade ago

I am sorry to inform you the following messages. We have received your goods covering our order. On opening the case, we have found it contains completely different articles on one of those cases. Particle A should be inside of package No.1 but actually it comes with particle B. If possible, please reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Source(s): 留美學人
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.