Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我修改英文文法嗎

可以幫我修改文法嗎

看哪裡還要加字之類的

3Q

Why are you leaving your present job?

I am looking for more of a challenge. I would like to a job in which I have more opportunity advancement. My boss told me the small size of our business I would be unable to advance. I was so sorry to leave but I want find a job where I could grow further. I hope to get a job that will let me use what I’ve learned in college.

Do you have teaching experience?

During my study, I have a great opportunity to teach children English. In the whole year, I learned how to preparing content, must posters. In conclusion I also learned how to get along well with students and to be patient to teach and encourage them.

How would you describe your own personality?

I think I’m an easygoing person and I am good at analysis. I don't get upset if I encountered a problem. I will calm down and think how to solve. Most of my friends think I am a diligent girl at work or with school works, I always concentrate on doing everything. I always aim to do my best in situation.

Why should we hire you?

This work is my interest and professional subject. I want to help students gain more knowledge because I have teaching experience. I believe I do it well.

How much do you expect, if we offer this position to you?

I’m aware that typical range for this kind of position is from 25,000 to 30,000. I would like to be at the higher end of the range. In my personal, I no more than I should be deserved reasonable amount according to experience. What are you planning to pay your best candidate? I believe that you will give me a satisfactory answer.

Rating
  • Pogo
    Favorite Answer

Why are you leaving your present job?

I am looking for challenges. I would like to have a job that I have room to grow. Even though I felt bad about leaving my last job, the size limit of the company did not provide me much to learn. I hope to find a job that I can utilize my knowledge from college.

Do you have teaching experience?

When I was still at school, I had a great opportunity to teach children English. Throughout the year, I learned how to prepare teaching content and make posters; I also learned how to get along well with students and be patient to teach and encourage them.

I am an easygoing person and I am good at doing analysis. I don't get upset easily if I encountered a problem. I will stay calm and think how to resolve it. Most of my friends think I am a diligent girl while at school and at work.

I always concentrate and try to do my best when I am working.

Why should we hire you?

I am interested in this position and teaching is my specialty. Your students will benefit from my teaching and I believe I will do a very good job.

希望能幫到妳, good luck!

2008-04-23 00:57:35 補充:

最後一段沒看到又被嫌字數超過, 換個account 寫

Source(s): 住, 在美國通常都會說: The offer is negotiable

1. I am looking for a more challenging job. I would like to have a job which I have more advanced opportunities. My boss told me that it was not that possible to advance due to the business he has. It was difficult for me to leave, but I would like to find a job where I could learn much further. I hope to get a job that will let me use what I've learned in college.

2. During my study, I had a great opportunity to teach children English. In the whole year, I learned how to prepare content and other teaching materials. In conclusion, I also learned how to get along well with students and encourage them to a better life.

3. I think I'm an easygoing person. I am good at analysis. I don't get upset even if I encounter a problem. I will calm myself down and think the problem thoroughly before solving it. Most of my friends think I am a diligent girl at work or at school works. I am always trying my best in any situations.

4.This work is not only my interest, but also my professional subject. I want to help students to gain more knowledge. I believe I shall do it well.

5.I'm aware that the typical range for this kind of position is from 25,000 to 30,000. I would like to be at the higher end of this range. In my personal opinion, I should deserve a reasonable amount according to experience. What are you planning to pay your best candidate? I believe that you will give me a satisfactory answer.

Source(s): 你的文法很不好, 你可能還要在練練, 有問題在加我cpyang26@hotmail.com