Sports: Public and Private schools competing?

Do you think it's fair for private schools to compete for district and state titles against public schools? I say helllll no. Private schools recruit coming and going and public schools are forbidden to do so. I think it is extremely unfair. Also, who is it that decides on rather they should or should not... show more Do you think it's fair for private schools to compete for district and state titles against public schools? I say helllll no. Private schools recruit coming and going and public schools are forbidden to do so. I think it is extremely unfair. Also, who is it that decides on rather they should or should not compete for the same titles?
Update: No JlK.. my kids team just won district for the second year in a row and is a front runner to win state. My point is that if private schools are allowed to recruit, then they should stick to playing other private schools only. Sounds to me like you're the one who needs to relax....