My Mother-in-law is not well.?

She developed some heart problem in the morning and now admitted in ICCU in a serious condition. As per Doctor's ,coming 24-48 hours are very crucial for her.

Kindly pray for the well being of my loving mother-in-law.

Favorite Answer

I am so sorry to hear about your Mother in law. I have said a prayer for her just now. The Bible says if two or more of my people gather together in my name and pray it shall be done.

So if you would like to repeat this prayer with me I have faith she will be healed...

"Dear heavenly Father, we come to you in Earnest prayer and we seek your healing power. We praise you for who you are and what you have accomplished through Jesus on the cross. We speak healing over his mother in law and we declare restoration in Jesus' Name. Thank you for healing her body. Thank You Father, we know it will be done, in Jesus' Name we pray, AMEN!"

I will expect to hear a good report from you about your mother in law. Keep the faith and it shall be done.

So sry to hear abt this sir, i hope ur mum-in-law recovers quickly.

I have prayed to Ganpati Bappa and so many above have also prayed for her speedy recovery.

I am sure she will come out of the ICCU to the general ward tomorrow and then she will be discharged the day after

:)

I hope she is being treated in the best hospital...is she admitted in Apollo hospital?

Just asking you coz i have heard its the best one in Delhi.

• Jinku

My sincere prayers are with your mother-in-law and she will very soon comeout of ICU so that she can conti to inspire you in your questions and we get to hear some wonderful answers with regards to your Mother-In-law..

God Bless her for another 100 years with good health.

My all the best wishes are for her good health and speedy recovery. May god bless her. U take care of ur wife also

• kezia

I'm so sorry to hear that delhite wonder. i pray that she recovers soon. my best wishes are with her.

take care of urself and also ur mother in law.

and pls let us know how she is......as we are very much concerned about her. hope she will be well soon.

• ••••I'm sorry about your mother-in-law! I pray for her with all my heart. May she get better by God's grace!••••

Awww I am sorry to hear that..I hope she comes out allright. God Bless her and I will pray for her.

i shall pray for her and all of ur family who must be worried rite now..

have faith in God...

i will pray for u all..

God bless

She will recover, I have full faith in Shiva.

Om Namaha Shivaya.

• so sorry prayers will be said and take care of yourself during this stressful time say your prayer also