Your opinion on Lucky Brand Jeans?

Worth the price? How is their quality? Fit? Would you buy again?

Favorite Answer

First of all, I really like Lucky. They have some really original clothes, but they're price could be a little steep. What I do just as a general rule is think about how often I'm going to wear something in comparison to the price. But lucky has good quality clothes so I would say that's not something you have to worry about. However, I've never actually bought their jeans but they seem really durable (I love true religion jeans...they're really expensive but they fit great and they feel great also).

they are defiantly worth the price and last a long time but I personally prefer Silver jeans or BKE from the buckle. I have the same Silver pair of jeans since i was in 8th grade and I am now a junior in college :-)

OMG! lucky brand jeans are really worth the price. They fit everyone that i know well, u just have 2 find da rite fit. They last FOREVER! g2g!

Source(s): ME!

They're better than AE,A&F,and Hollister.The quality is pretty good but I prefer J Brand,Seven For All Mankind,and Joe's Jeans http://www.revolveclothing.com/index.jsp?d=Jeans