Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

Prince or Princess?

ok. random question but ya know how we have pesidents and stuff but are there still royalty? i think so but is there a prince? if so can you give me a name? same if there's a princess

Favorite Answer

There are many monarchies in the world and many kings,queens and princesses: Queen Elizabeth II of the UK,Prince Philip,Charles,Prince of Wales, Princess Anne,Prince Andrew,Prince Edward,Princess Beatrice,Princess Eugenie are some members of the UK royals;King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia of Spain,their son Prince Felipe,daughters Princesses Elena and Christina, Felipe's wife Princess Letizia;King Carl Gustav and Queen Silvia of Sweden and their children PrincessVictoria,Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl...

visit http://www.theroyalforums.com/ for more royals of the world today.

Some countries still have a royal family, including the UK, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Belgium and the Netherlands. Japan still has an Emperor. The heir to the British throne is Prince Charles, and his sons are Prince William and Prince Harry. Prince Charles has two brothers, Prince Edward and Prince Andrew, and a sister Princess Anne. I'm afraid I don't know the names of any of the princes and princesses of the other royal families.

There are currently 48 monarchy nations left around the world, however, they are way more royal families that still exist even though the monarchy has been abolished. For example the French, Greek, Chinese, Russian, Scottish all still have existing "royal/imperial families", they are known as the "Pretender to the Throne." A pretender is a claimant to an abolished throne or to a throne already occupied by somebody else.

For a list of current pretender's royal families visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretender

For a list of current royal families visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_family

Do you live your life with your head in the sand? Whow do you thind Prince Charles is and his sons Prince William and Prince Harry. Who about Queen Elizabeth and Princess Margaret and what about Princess Dianna to name a few. Read the paper.

i'm a princess myself. heavily, this is not ego or a humorous tale. i'm actually a princess. not of a undeniable place, however. yet i'm. i might want to permit you comprehend that i'm from a intense place history. my grandfather is a militia officer of the utmost rank. my super grandmother had small palaces. and, on the different section, my ancestors have come from an extraordinarily knowledgeable and clever history. thx for interpreting. i'm hindu, by the way.

Yes, there is still Royalty in Britain, I have Royal friends in England.

in america you used to be ruled by britain until the war of independense so no you have no royalty but we will send you camilla if you are really desperate coz we re deperate to get rid of the ***

• Kat

Just about anywhere but the U.S. LOL but didnt Hawaii have a King at one point? Hmmm...

There are dozens of countries with monarchs!