My pet rat ate rat poison.....?

In desperation (after my pet rats have been repeatedly injured and a 5 killed by a huge feral rat) I put down 2 blocks of rat bait after all other attempts with humane traps failed to catch it. Last night for the very first time my lovely girl rat escaped and is now hiding in a hole under a sink (impossible to... show more In desperation (after my pet rats have been repeatedly injured and a 5 killed by a huge feral rat) I put down 2 blocks of rat bait after all other attempts with humane traps failed to catch it.

Last night for the very first time my lovely girl rat escaped and is now hiding in a hole under a sink (impossible to get at). And I have noticed several large gnaw marks from the rat poison block.

I cannot catch her - I have tired tempting her with food - put her cage mate on the ground near the hole - put the open cage next to the hole with her favourite foods..nothing is working.
I am quite willing to get her to the vet and dont want her to die in pain.

The rat poison is a super warfarin one where they only need to eat it once to die.

Poor little girl - I feel so stupid and guilty,

An ideas of what I can do?
and dont be nasty to me about it or about rats!
Update: there is treatment for her but I cant get her.
9 answers 9