Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Who was your favorite on american idol tonight.?

Who was your favorite and who did you vote for.

Also for 5 points who did you least like and who do you think is going home.

• Doll
    Favorite Answer

Five points? You can't give out five points. lol. You get ten points for best answer and that's it.

Anyway, my favorite tonight was David Cook. His performance, as usual, was amazing, and he also sang very well.

David Archuletta was probably my second favorite. Followed by Jason, Syesha, Brooke, and then Carly.

Carly was my least favorite because I think she's a pretty good singer, but I've gotten kind of bored with her. She also tends to shout a lot when she sings and I can't stand that. She did very well tonight though.

Liked.. David Cook, Carly Smithson, and Sayesha Mercado.

David A. was good. Not my favorite, but he did good.

Disliked.. Jason and Brooke.

I think Brooke is going home. Mabye.

for the bottom three brook, jason, carley and i know i'm going to get thumbs down for this but even david a could be there in the bottom three. i kind of liked david c, and syesha. we could forgive david a for forgetting the words, but not brook. i least liked jason, surprisingly i liked david c bcause he did something different then what he normally does. way to go for david C to hit the high notes and be relativly in tune.

I didnt like Brooke or Jason, and i think Brooke will be going home. My favorite was David Archuleta. I think this was the order from best to worst:

Syesha

David A.

Carly

David C.

Jason

Brooke.

David A.

My favorite was David Cook....my least favorite was Brooke....and I think she'll go home

David Archuloser was the worst tonight.

I can't remember his name, but the last guy really sang with emotion. syesha was good too. Brooke should go home

david cook is amazing, brooke needs to go home.

amerikan idol sucks